Coming up with book ideas can be quite challenging even if you
- Write about your personal experience: Chances are that you have gone through some amazing experiences,
either goodor bad, and there is no point letting those experiences go to wastewhen you can cash-inon them by writing about the experiences, and turningthem into a book. So, even if it is about your most recent adventureand how you feel about it, or a heart break, you can write aboutit.
- Write about your opinions:
Chances arethere are subjects you are most probably passionate about –such as feminism, gay rights, politics, adventures and the likes. You can write a book about your opinion on any ofsuch subject matters and sell it to theworld.
- Write about your industry: Writing a book about your career, or
an industryyou function in, is also a fantastic idea for a bestselling book.
- Write about someone else’s experience: You probably have an idea of what someone close to you, or even a friend went through that you find interesting. In this case, it is advisable to write about it as a work of fiction, and add some twists and turns to the story, to make it your own unique idea before you sell it to the world.
- Write about what you would love to read: There is probably a story you wish you have read, or a book you
wish existed. So, you can take a cue from that and write a book about it. That way, you would have created something you wished existed.
Beyond all the ideas mentioned above, it is important for you to know that the best book ideas come from the heart; so listen to your heart and get the best idea from it. Also, don’t forget to read and explore the world to get some fantastic ideas for a book.